2022 Jeep Wagoneer Overview
There’s a new member of the Jeep SUV family, and it’s got a familiar name with all-new engineering and design. Meet the new 2022 Wagoneer! This powerhouse full-size SUV offers three rows of seating with some of the best legroom in its class, the highest towing numbers in its class, and a new style that will turn everyone’s head when you’re driving in . Take a look at the AutoStar USA inventory to see what the new Wagoneer has to offer.
2022 Wagoneer Specs & Capability
With its powerful 5.7L V8 engine and the maximum available towing power in its class, the 2022 Wagoneer proves to be one of the most powerful full-size SUVs on Hendersonville streets. Take a look at the engine specs and some of the features that enhance that power.
- Standard 5.7L V8 engine that delivers 392 horsepower and 404 lb-ft of torque
- Available maximum towing capacity of up to 10,000 pounds
- Rear electronic limited slip differential and a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System for traction on any terrain
- Quadra-Drive® II automatic 4×4 system
2022 Wagoneer Interior Features
Change the way you think about the old Wagoneer interior! This update pulls out all the stops with the latest in technology and comfort amenities. Here’s a bit of what you’ll find when you take a look inside:
- 12-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats
- Two 10.1-inch Rear Entertainment Screens with Amazon Fire TV Streaming
- 60/40 Split Row Seating
- Industry-Exclusive 23-Speaker McIntosh Audio System
- Power folding rear bench seat
- Nappa leather-trimmed seats
- Available tri-pane panoramic sunroof
2022 Wagoneer Interior Dimensions
Whether you’re taking a crowd from Waynesville or packing gear for an epic road trip, the 2022 Wagoneer has incredible interior dimensions with enough room for everything you need.
- Passenger Capacity – 8
- Head room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Leg room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches (2nd and 3rd row Best in Class)
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd) – 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger Volume – 179 cubic feet (Best in Class)
- Cargo Volume – 27.4 cubic feet (Best in Class)
- Maximum Cargo Volume – 116.7 cubic feet
2022 Wagoneer Exterior Design
There isn’t a wood panel to be found on the new 2022 Wagoneer exterior. Instead, you’ll find a sophisticated exterior design that is sure to catch eyes, regardless of whether you’re running errands or off on a night on the town. With a black grille, chrome surround, signature LED headlamps, roof rails, and more, the Wagoner is both athletic and refined.
Experience the New Wagoneer at AutoStar USA!
When you’re ready to experience the new Wagoneer, we’re ready to help! Contact AutoStar USA to schedule a test drive, so you can fall in love with the 2022 Wagoneer. Then apply for financing with us. We’re looking forward to getting the best available auto loan rate for you in Waynesville!
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.